Account executives - Financial services - Bristol
A challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge of pensions and investments.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to a Team Leader, you will undertake varied pension and investment administration tasks, varying from New Business to closure.
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with IFA's, Clients and other Third Parties and act as designated point of contact for a portfolio of IFA's.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To be responsible for day to day processing of:
- New Business Applications
- In specie Transfer & Contributions
- Payments in and out of clients accounts
- Executing trade instructions
- Establishing and maintaining Investment Manager Accounts
- Income withdrawal calculations and annuities
- ISA & General Investment Accounts
- Written, telephone and general enquiries
- Updating and maintaining IFA and Client details
- To provide exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Working within the defined company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of the SIPP, Pension or Financial Services markets.
Please send your most recent CV today as we are interviewing immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.