Account Coordinator- Invoicing - Facilities Management
Salary £20K-£22K per annum
25 days holiday - option to buy an extra week
Pension scheme & life assurance
Its Flex - discounted shopping
Private Medical after 12 months service
We are recruiting on behalf of a national sized Facilities Management company, who are looking to add several account coordinator to assist with day to day administration support for all operational, commercial and financial aspects of a contract or portfolio of contracts
Due to rapid expansion and contract wins, the company are constantly recruiting new staff members to help the business grow.
- Contract Delivery: Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Financial Performance: Work closely with the contract manager to support all WIP processes relating to the contract and coordinate any additional costs as necessary relating to suppliers or subcontractors.
Requirements of Candidate:
- Previous administration experience within a busy environment.
- Working with data systems, inputting data, reporting on data and maintaining systems.
- Working 'off script'.
- Excellent organization, time management skills and experienced in prioritizing changing workloads and working to deadlines
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point) and a desire and ability to expand PC skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees of all levels of the business
- Ability to work confidentially at all times
- Customer focused with a strong track record of exceeding the requirement of customers (internal or external)
- Strong numerical ability
- Invoicing Target
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.