Are you an experienced Assembly and Test Technician, with experience in the Aerospace or Automotive industry? Would you like the opportunity to work for an innovative, global firm who not only offer an excellent working environment, but also a fantastic internal culture? One who welcomes their employees thinking outside the box and utilising initiative.
We are currently seeking several experienced Assembly & Test Technicians to join an industry-leading and highly regarded firm in Tewkesbury. These are temporary contracts with an envisaged duration of 6 months +, but for candidates who show dedication and potential, there is a good opportunity for extension or a permanent position being offered.
Hours of work are 7.30am - 4pm, Monday to Thursday and 7.30am - 11am on Fridays. The hourly PAYE rate applicable to the contract will be £16.50 per hour.
Immediate starts are available.
- Cleaning new and aftermarket parts/assemblies ready for assembly
- Strip & re-build valves/manifolds for service
- Strip & re-build reworks for rectification
- Flow matching operations as applicable
- Wire-locking/Labelling/Finishing activities
- Set-up valves manifolds and actuators on manual and computerised test stands from set-up to final test.
- Complete appropriate quality audits as per area requirements
- Accurately record data on operation sheets and log traceable parts where necessary
- Responsible for inspection of own work in line with Quality Audit
- Carry Out processes such as cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching.
- Assemble/Disassemble components using a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment
- Experience of a similar position within the Aerospace or Automotive industry
- Ideally possess a completed engineering apprenticeship
- An active team player, whilst also being able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you have the right experience for this role then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.