Home Delivery Driver - Thurrock - 7.5T
Permanent, full time, Any 5 out of 7, between 5am - 6am starts
Earning potential of £22,880 per annum
We are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our award winning Home Delivery network. The role will involve driving, customers service and delivering furniture for a Swedish founded multi national organisation as part of a two-person team.
If you enjoy a varied workload, are passionate about customer service and are keen to develop your career in a growing and fast paced organisation, this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays, working 4 or 5 days out of 7, overtime and much much more!
In this role you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner, as we value the communities we service
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers' homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must hold a valid 7.5t licence
- You must hold a valid CPC Card
- You must also hold a Tachograph card
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore imperative that the successful applicant be physically fit.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team, please contact us today on 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.