Exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with proven experience in offline CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM to join an innovative firm who are specifically seeking a candidate who would like to train and develop within the company.
This successful and growing business are at the forefront of their industry and offer a step into a progressive, world-class organisation who operate a supportive culture of empowerment and trust, with product excellence and innovation being attitudes that run throughout the company.
Their work is cutting-edge, challenging, meaningful and rewarding, and with a competitive remuneration package and the scope to continue to develop and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts for your ideas and achievement, this vacancy offers you an opportunity to be part of it.
The successful candidate will still enjoy and want to retain a hands-on Engineering role and have proven experience, but also be open to new ideas.
Due to the skill required for this position and the need to hit the ground running, proven experience in offline CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM is essential and unfortunately we will be unable to consider applicants who do not posses this, at this time.
Working as part of a team of 6 engineers, On a day to day basis, you will support the shop floor and act as a support function to the Operations team, providing manufacturing process for them to run. In addition, you will create CNC programs.
- Support the fabrication of complex machined parts and sub-assemblies by providing timely and accurate CNC programs and work instructions from 3D models
- Develop and execute effective manufacturing systems and practices
- Originate and conduct studies directed towards more efficient manufacturing
- Leadership of Shop floor Improvement Teams
- Establish tooling, gauging and fixture concepts
- Work with suppliers to coordinate operation sheets and assist suppliers in the resolution of problems
- Develop new processes
- Assure compatibility of engineering drawings and specifications
- Co-ordinate with other departments and your team to assure the most effective design and use of manufacturing facilities and processes
A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.