IMMEDIATE START - 3.5T/Van Driver
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting Van/3.5T Drivers for our prestigious client with three sites in South Wales - Caerphilly, Tonypandy and Treorchy
Our client which is one of the worlds largest manufacturers of brand name consumer products for the home and family. (UPVC Windows and Conservatories)
They are at the forefront of material development and product performance; whilst ensuring environmental sustainability throughout their products and business cycles.
They deliver from Wales to the whole of the UK.
Deliveries can be to construction sites as well as to private homes.
Products must be unloaded at each location and can involve handballing - please note that on this will involve glass deliveries too, dependant on what site you will be working from
- Previous experience in a driving position
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Great Customer service Skills
- Smart Appearance at all times
- Full UK License - (Max 6 points and No DD/DR/CD)
- 3 years experience ideally but shorter period will be considered
- A fully traceable work history
- Own transport to get to work site
- STCB + Hi Viz
- Full Working Knowledge WTD legislation
- Good Knowledge of UK roads
- You will require experience of working in both towns and rural areas often with tight turning areas due to the confined nature of the work.
- Multi-drop experience
- Experience in completing vehicle check/defect list - before entering onto public highway
- Great Rates of Pay
- Applicable overtime rates
- Ongoing work for the right applicant
- Regular hours
- Free parking on site
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Monday - Friday
- Start time window 0400 - 0700
- Daily amount of hours will be dependant on allocated route.
If you wish to discuss this further please call me on 01792455035
if you prefer please apply directly by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Please note all applicants will be responded to either by phone or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.