Project Technical Library - Certification Dossiers compilation, status tracking to IRN completion. Document preparation for formal handover to CRL.
Procedure and Processes
1. Work in accordance with the MEP QA processes and project certification laid down procedures
Project Technical Library
2. Filing and archiving both electronic and hard copy as directed and in accordance with Volume 2B requirements and laid down procedures
3. Security and confidentiality - review and understand the developed SRW process to address SRW Technical Assurance documentation requirements
Assurance Trackers & Status Reporting
4. Input to the Certification Assurance Tracker(s) to identify status and progress % day by day basis
5. Attend periodic QA meeting with SRW QA Manager or their nominated representative concerning assurance status reporting, review , requirements
6. Assist the Assurance Manager (Interface) and Assurance Engineers with the development, install and implementation of certification into a system for receiving, collating, indexing, filing and lock downs.
7. Assist with inputs (as directed) on the development of the Assurance Trackers
1. Direct reporting to SRW Admin Manager
2. Functional reporting on day to day basis to Assurance Team
3. Attend periodic SRW MEP QAM team meetings
4. Assist Period ending report detailing status of completed inward documentation submissions
5. Liaise with SRW MEP QA/QC personnel concerning reporting and status of outstanding assurance certification (Outputs from IRFs and Sub contractors assurance to IRN stage)
Risk and Opportunity Management
1. Be aware of the major project risks and work towards minimising and mitigating them.
2. Identify any improvements concerning the system processes for QA to the Assurance Team
Health, Safety and Environment
* Promote the site safety culture, ensure that all works can be carried out in a controlled and safe manner, in accordance with statutory regulations, current standards and company health, safety, environmental and quality standards. Carryout site safety inspections as required.
* Review Method / Risk / Health and Safety statements.
Records and Archives
* Ensure the maintenance of records, including diaries, letters, emails, notices, compliance records/documentation, as-built and computer data