1st / 2nd line Technical Support Engineer / Service Administrator £25-28k dependent on experience.
Are you a team player and strive towards success? an interesting and varied position for a 1st / 2nd line Technical Support / Service Administrator has arisen within a small team based in West Oxfordshire.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing Customer support over the phone / via email
- Service Administration - scheduling engineers for installations / breakdowns / routine services
- Supporting field engineers on visits and assisting with equipment demonstrations
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to fault finding and resolution as well as:
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in similar tasks - preferably in the automation / machine building industry
- A strong mechanical / electrical / electronic and software background
- Working knowledge of the packaging industry
- Excellent communication skills - German language is advantageous
If your skill set matches the key requirements for this role then please do not hesitate to submit your CV for review following.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.