Are you an experienced Yard or Warehouse Supervisor looking for a new challenge? An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supervisor to join our client specialising in temporary fencing, working in a brand new depot in Midhurst, working Mon-Fri 8am-5pm paying up to £20,800 (£10 p/h)
As Yard Supervisor you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Yard Manager with running all operational aspects of the depot; delegating workload, and monitoring staff against KPI's
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and safely
- Ensure all staff comply with driving time and working time regulations
- Monitor health and safety
- Provide appropriate cover in the absence of the depot manager, including daily administration and depot supervision.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be flexible and take on a variety of duties when needed. This is an ideal opportunity to further your knowledge and progress within a company.
Knowledge, skills and experience;
- You will ideally come from a tool / plant hire, construction or transport background, from either a depot, yard or warehouse environment.
- A real 'get up and go'
- Picking and stock management experience is beneficial
- Ideally you will hold a Forklift, Counterbalance or Reach License.
- IT proficient, having had experience using Excel and Outlook.
- It is essential you hold a valid driving licenses you may be required to make occasional deliveries when needed.
This role would suit: Yard Supervisor, Yard Operative, Depot Supervisor, Depot Foreman, Tool Hire, yard Supervisor, Warehouse Foreman, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Depot Team Leader, Yard Team Leader, Yard Supervisor, Depot Assistant, Storesman, Warehouse Assistant, Distribution Assistant, Transport Assistant, Transport Supervisor
Commutable from: Midhurst, Waterlooville, Chichester, Pulborough, Horsham, Southampton, Farnham, Winchester, Hambledon, Liphook, Billingshurst, Haslemere.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.