£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
7 days ago
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Workshop Support Administrator to join the team of a very successful business on the outskirts of Swindon.
This is a long term temporary opportunity with the possibility of a permanent contract in the future.
Duties will involve:
- Responsible for all delivery bookings including creating paperwork, pallet contents and obtaining goods out photos of products
- Responsible for goods inwards process including the completion of non-conformance records
- Assisting with ordering for projects
- Assisting with stock control
- Assisting with the creating of production paperwork
- Control and schedule for maintenance of plant and equipment including vehicle checks
- Ordering of consumable items and stock items in workshop
- Assisting with day to day Health and Safety control of the workshop
- Going to suppliers / sites to collect / deliver materials in company vehicles on an as required basis
- Being flexible and working with workshop staff if required as well as in the office.
Successful candidates will be highly driven and keen for progression within a Production/Workshop environment.
Please contact Kelly White for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.