Workforce Engagement Business Partner - Salary £45k-£55k plus car, and excellent benefits package
Do you want to be part of the process of encouraging a positive attitude amongst employees in order to maximise their performance?
Then this could be the opportunity for you! You will be working for a multinational infrastructure company where you will be joining the wider Human Resources team and reporting into the business's Head of Workforce Strategy.
The main purpose of your role is to improve the engagement with the company's site based operatives by ensuring that the strategic vision of the business and aims are communicated, so that the workforce understands and aligns to them. The business wants to continue delivering value to their customers as well as creating security for the business and their employees.
For you to be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- Good understanding of the concept and value of employee engagement
- Experience of delivering presentation and Q&A sessions to a varied audience
- Ability to consider both the individual and the whole, balancing the needs of single sites with the needs of the whole business, and explaining that persuasively
- Experience in complex, multi-site and unionised organisations
- History of building good relationships across difference functions and levels of responsibility
The client has a complex business model and is a unionised organisation with various multi-sites across the UK. This role will be covering South of the UK, so there will be plenty of travel to various UK sites, however you will also have the flexibility to work from either Solihull or the London location, in return you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes a company car, pension, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding this role then please call me on 0208 843 8187 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.