Job Title - Workforce Information Analyst
Salary - £25,000
Location - Cheadle
At Meridian business Support we are recruiting for a Workforce Data Analyst on behalf of our client.
About the client
Our client provides a wide range of support service including fostering, residential, community and family support. They also provide specialist support through schools and colleges.
As a Data Workforce Analyst you will join a organisational development department and support the provision of a comprehensive, efficient and quality workforce information service. You will do this through the timely retrieval and in-depth analysis of workforce reports and data from the workforce systems
Key responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- To provide support in relation to workforce data and reporting.
- To liaise with service heads and other officers to develop future workforce projections and narrative to support statistical plans.
- To suggest and implement new workforce reporting systems to Managers in order to improve the communication of workforce issues around L&D and staffing establishments.
- To interrogate the in-house workforce management information systems, and other systems as appropriate in order to produce and analyse reports into L&D KPI's and other OD and HR information and KPI's.
- Take a lead role in the production of the monthly OD performance reports, ensuring all information is produced as per timescales.
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance and development of Itrent in support of people processes.
- Use a wide range of Microsoft Office skills (particularly MS Excel) to assist in the production and presentation of workforce information reporting or to improve on existing reporting (e.g. use of formulas and Pivot Tables)
- Respond to enquiries relating to workforce issues, resolving routine enquiries where appropriate or making judgements on the most relevant referral point.
- Enter data and assist the OD team as required such as assisting in the maintenance of hierarchical structures, action data quality reports.
- Undertake clerical and administrative tasks when required
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance and development of Itrent in support of people
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.