£25400 - £26400 per annum, Benefits: company bonus scheme + overtime + benefits package + pension + holiday + Christmas shut down + lots of free on-site parking + mor
about 1 month ago
Shifts: Days (early finish on Fridays)
Job status: Permanent
Salary: £25,400 - £26,400 basic + generous company bonus scheme + overtime
Location: Outskirts of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Benefits: generous company bonus scheme + overtime + benefits package + pension + holiday + Christmas shut down + lots of free on-site parking + more…
** Join a company which is growing due to their success with long term government contracts **
Having opened a new facility and already taken on a new Welder Fabricator in July, a brand new permanent opportunity has been created for another experienced Welder Fabricator to utilise their skills within a specialist organisation who can offer growth, development and the chance to work on a range of projects.
In current times of uncertainty this company has continued to go from strength to strength during the Covid-19 period. This long established business has an impressive list of loyal clients with long term projects for customers across the UK (including medical and government contracts) and they are now looking to employ an additional Welder Fabricator to join the workshop in a brand new department as the company continues to grow.
In this role you will be based in a busy workshop environment where you will be involved in TIG welding projects producing products for government departments. As part of a new team, your contribution will be central to the success a brand-new department, this is an exciting time to be joining a well established, growing local company.
As a skilled Welder Fabricator, this is the ideal chance for you to utilise your skills and build a career with great prospects for the future, long term job security and very good long term earnings potential.
About this Welder Fabricator role
- Welding and Fabricating
- TIG welding on stainless tube
- Butt and fillet welds
- Supporting with fettling and polishing when needed
The skills and experience you’ll need for this Welder Fabricator position
- Ablility to read engineering drawings
- Capable of producing quality fillet and butt TIG welds on stainless tube with a good professional looking finish
- Positive team player who is happy to help with whatever’s needed to get the job done for high profile customers
- Enthusiasm to grow with the company, taking on new projects as the company and department grows.
The benefits we can offer
- Generous company bonus scheme with the potential to increase earnings significantly
- Overtime available
- Benefits package
- Regular pay reviews
- Company pension
- Good holiday allowances
- Christmas shut down
- Lots of free parking always available
- Well maintained equipment and machines
- Modern, clean, well organised facilities
- A friendly, welcoming team atmosphere and very knowledgeable and supportive management style
- Long term order book with established specialist and government contracts
Location is on the outskirts of Cheltenham, commutable from: Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Bishops Cleeve, Winchcombe, Pershore, Gloucester, Quedgeley, Ledbury, Stroud, Stonehouse, Evesham and surrounding areas.
This job might also suit: Welder, TIG Welder, Tungsten Inert Gas Welder, Gas Tungsten Arc Welder, GTAW Welder
To apply for this Welder Fabricator position
To apply for this job or if you'd like more information, either click on the 'apply now' button on this advert and follow the instructions or contact Tom Andrews at Meridian on email@example.com - tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
No problem, not everyone has a CV already written up, just get in touch, I’d be happy to help.
Please be assured, we promise complete confidentiality.
Key words for search purposes only: Welder Fabricator TIG Tungsten Inert Gas GTAW Gas Tungsten Arc Welder