Job Title: Welder
Job Type: Permanent job
Location: Cheltenham, easily commutable from Gloucester , Stroud , Tewkesbury , Worcester
Salary: Starting at £26,000 with lots of overtime available at time plus a half.
Hours : 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday with a half day on Friday , 40 hours per week.
Working for a long-established, prestigious specialist manufacturing engineering firm in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, this role has become available due to the requirement for an additional member of the team.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Gloucestershire's most successful engineering businesses, investing heavily in their UK operation.
Are you an experienced, skilled welder looking for the next step in your career?
About the job - Welder
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working from engineering drawings to complete MIG and TIG welding on mild steel , stainless and aluminium.
- Interesting variety of welds on small batches.
- Fabrication to include marking out, use of laser and press brake , grinding and drilling as required;
About you - Welder
If this sounds a bit like you, then I'd be keen to hear from you:
- Welding experience on MIG & TIG processes, working to weld procedures;
- Familiarity with engineering and fabrication drawings;
- Experience of working in a fabrication environment and versatile in the use of workshop tools and processes
For more information or to apply for this role, please either submit your details to this advertisement or contact Chris Clargo on 01242-246-020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that any conversation we may have will be held in strict confidence.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.