Are you passionate about web design and the customer experience? Are you looking for a role where you can take ownership of ongoing projects and watch them grow and become more successful?
If you answer yes to the above then please keep reading, and send your CV over to me!
My client is going through an exciting time of growth, and are looking for a Web Designer to join the team in Bournemouth.
In this role you will be building on the existing platform, and working to improve everything from the homepage to the site layout and functionality. This is a key role within the business and you will be accountable for designing and the development of compelling customer propositions, and driving the e-commerce performance. You will be responsible for UX and Customer Journey, with extensive experience of working in Word Press, and integrating 3rd party web services.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong solid experience with Word Press
- Strong programming skills and in-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Working knowledge of Linux/PHP/MySQL/Apache (LAMP)
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process is ideal
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- It would be ideal if you have experience/understanding of PPC and Google Analytics
This a full time permanent position offering a salary circa £30,000 - £38,000(DOE) they offer a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Insurance and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.