£19000 - £20000 per annum + Parking, hols, progression
about 1 month ago
Web based Customer Service Representative - Bi Lingual
Caerphilly (**Vehicle required due to site location**)
£19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Are you experienced in Customer Service with first class written and oral communication skills? Are you confident when communicating with business customers of various sizes and with key contacts at various levels? Are you able to build lasting relationships promoting repeat business and loyalty through excellent customer service?
If so then we'd like to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to hire a Web Customer Service Representative to work as part of a well established team on the outskirts of Caerphilly.
You will be responsible for providing a quality and consistent level of service to all our existing and new customers by providing technical support via email, over the phone and through webchat.
Duties to include:
- Being a point of contact for all customers, always responding promptly to queries by email or telephone
- Offering support to customers through Web Chat facility
- Initiating web chats with customers and guiding them through website smoothly
- Processing customer's orders promptly, to include sending no stock emails and proactively managing ETA's
- Providing proforma for larger orders when necessary
- Retrieving carrier quotes when required and sending the information to the customer promptly (incl. payment info)
- Offering after-sales support to customers (incl. returns, warranty claims, product info)
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure SPO/Genuine items arrive promptly
- Building lasting relationships and retaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience
- Providing accurate technical advice to all customers through email, web chat and phone
- Creating website helpdocs to support customers with their queries
- Promoting the brand through Social Media and within customer community (i.e. Facebook groups)
This role would suit someone who is articulate and friendly, who enjoys working as part of a busy and dynamic team. Any experience in parts or the automotive sector would also be a huge advantage.
Please note, the hours of work for this role are 8.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday - Thursday with a 3.30 pm finish on Friday. A vehicle is required due to the location of this site.
Interested? Then we want to hear from you! Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
**Meridian Business Support ltd is an equal opportunities employer**
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.