£25000 - £27000 per annum + Pension
The Recruitment Team
28 days ago
Warehouse Training Coordinator - PERMANENT ROLE - £25,000pa + 10% Night shift Premium
Are you an experienced Warehouse Training professional and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is leading National Logistics company, looking for Warehouse Training Coordinator to join our team at our new site based out of Appleton Thorn, Warrington
- £25,000pa + 10% Night shift Premium (£2,500)
- Working any 5 out of 7 - Weekend work required
- shift times: 22:00 - 06:30
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
As a Warehouse Training coordinator, you will be a key member of the warehouse operation; You will deliver all training on-site ensuring legal & organisational standards are met.
Using you experience of creating and delivering training plans, you will plan the training strategy to deliver all training to all operatives, devise development plans for all colleagues providing support in Graduate & Apprenticeship programmes to build our future talent.
Duties and responsibilities:
- This appointment sits within the wider HR Team and reports to the Regional Learning and Development Manager, working closely with the operational teams.
- The role is site based however on occasion there will be the requirement to travel to and support other sites.
- Design and delivery of overall learning and development plan in accordance with business requirements.
- Design and facilitate of site-based development programs for all levels.
- Shape the site apprenticeship strategy to meet the needs of the contract, site and develop the apprentice pipeline
- Engage with the recognised trade union's learning lead to develop an appropriate strategy for the site, access learning and funding through to roll-out.
- Supporting the Graduate Scheme, from selection through to providing the right structure, management support, review to enable success.
- Identify opportunities to best utilise the apprenticeship levy and ensure effective spending
- Identify and establish additional site learning and development requirements.
- Working with the site engagement lead to promote learning and development ensuring engagement of colleagues at all levels.
- Create and deliver site-based training to meet business requirements and where possible offer to the wider business.
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and audit all site training records to meet legal and organisational standards.
- Work with central learning and development team to align site plans with overall business plans and engage with business leads to access learning opportunities.
- Support the site HR teams with the delivery of succession and performance management processes, creating performance development plans for high potential employees
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have 12 months experience of on-site Warehouse training
- Me be a Team player with exceptional communication skills
- You will need to have competent administration and IT skills
- Will have the leadership and influencing skills to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Will have effective presentation and training skills
- Experience within Warehouse, distribution or logistic environment
Please APPLY ONLINE
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.