£20613 - £24736 per annum, Benefits: 70% off family meal kits
0118 907 3199
17 days ago
- Salary: £24,735 (Includes 20% shift uplift for nights)
- NIGHTS - Working either Wednesday to Sunday OR Friday to Tuesday
- Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
You need to be from a warehouse background , have experaince of delieveing training and have a passion for health and Saftey .
Who you are:
- Must have passion for dlieving Training and driving excellence in everything you do.
- Have a drive for continuous personal development and the ability to develop others.
- Ability to engage a variety of staff and inspire people.
- Have strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Be 100% committed and have a can do attitude.
- Be fluent in English (additional languages welcome)
- Have a good level of experience and practical knowledge within an operational environment.
- Have the ability to adapt to change swiftly and deliver any changes in process efficiently and effectively
- Communicate daily with management and execute any updates effectively.
- Be the face of the business and lead by example when greeting all new starters.
- Conduct new starter tours covering all aspects of the training program including Health & Safety awareness and demonstrate best practice.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date by gaining physical sign off on each training module.
- Conduct regular observations and “on the spot” training where applicable.
- Assist with the completion of PPT and MHE training on an adhoc basis.
- Record new starter attendance and identify/report any discrepancies at the earliest opportunity.
- Conduct refresher training to existing staff to ensure the highest standards are met within the business.
- First aid (if qualified), Fire marshal (if qualified) & Training on licence specific tasks (if qualified)
- 70% discount on meal kit boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
APPLY ONLINE TODAY