0118 907 3199
17 days ago
We are looking for Warehouse Supervisor to join our successful team within a small distribution hub for a Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Leeds (LS12)
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - 05:00 - 14:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Logistics’/ Warehouse experience essential
As a Warehouse Supervisor, this will be a ‘hands on’ role, where you will help manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day work allocation of the Warehouse Operatives, to drive fulfilment rates and provide training and coaching to ensure service level targets are consistently achieved.
You will also support the Warehouse manager with workloads & priorities within tight time scales and contribute to the implementing operational strategy in line with business objectives
Warehouse Supervisor - The Role:
- Ensure stock is moved efficiently and safety according to the predetermined branch operating procedures, using the appropriate paperwork statutes and working within the timescale requirements.
- Ensure the security and compliance with audit requirements for maintenance and control of company commercial vehicles.
- Ensure picking and packing, movement of goods e.g., goods in, specials targets are met.
- Ensure that maintenance and improvement of housekeeping is followed throughout working hours to ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that the equipment necessary for performing the duties is maintained eg., Personal Protective Equipment, Manual Handling Equipment, Hand Tools, advising appropriate person if remedial action is required.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in managing the team, taking prompt and appropriate action to correct any shortfalls in order to identify preventative measures and continuously improve performance and achieve individual and team objectives
- Ensure that subordinate staff have clearly defined roles and objectives and that they are trained, developed and motivated to achieve required standards of performance.
Warehouse Supervisor - The Person:
- Must have previous management/supervisory skills, commercial awareness and experience working towards KPI’s and within a budget.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must have Attention to detail
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Would suit: Warehouse team leader, warehouse supervisor, warehouse manager, shift supervisor, shift manager, experienced warehouse operative