11 months ago
Warehouse / FLT
Continental Shifts - 12 hour shifts (2 weeks days / 2 weeks nights)
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse / FLT worker to join our client based in Grimsby DN37.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operate forklift to load and unload vehicles
- Operate forklift to move goods to designated areas
- Flexibility required to support other service departments as and when the business requires.
- To ensure equipment is used safely
- To ensure that equipment's pre-start check sheets are completed and if faults are found that the equipment is reported for repair
- To ensure that all waste is handled and disposed of into the correct waste streams, guaranteeing that we comply with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- Prepare, label, check and palletise product ready for collection
- To drive company vehicles, if required, to deliver to customers or collect from suppliers*
- To be flexible in undertaking duties and responsibilities may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the position and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
Please only apply if you are happy to work Continental shifts and have a proven track record working within Warehouse /FLT / Goods in.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.