Meridian Business Support are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative / Counterbalance Forklift Driver for their client based in the South of Glasgow.
Here you will start off on a temporary contract but the client is looking to offer a permanent contract if you perform to the required standards.
This is a for a possiblle immediate start so you must be able to start work from Monday 18th March.
Key essentials for this role are as follows:
- Must have a current up to date UK Counterbalance Forklift License
- Must have Experience within a fast paced warehouse / logistics business including Goods In/Out and Stock Control
- Be fully aware of manual handling and health and safety processes
- Good communicator, ability to follow instructions and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Main duties for this role include:
- Receiving and checking all goods into the warehouse
- Preparing and labelling goods for despatch
- Stock control on goods
- Ensure materials are counted and controlled as per procedures and defined requirements.
Pay Rate: £8.25ph (based on Monday to Friday d/s)
If interested in the above role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.