£10 per hour, Benefits: Long Term Opportunities!! Plus Benefits!!
5 months ago
Details for Warehouse Operative:
- £10.00 per hour
- 8am-5pm (Monday-Friday) 40 hours per week
- Corby NN18
- Duration: Temporary on-going
- Moving boxes containing confidential documents from storage racking facilities between warehouses.
- Unloading & Loading
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Using hand-held scanners to track goods arriving and leaving the facility.
- Picking confidential documents.
You must be prepared to undergo a basic DBS and Credit check as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost. You must have long term UK residency.
This role would suit:
Warehouse operative, picking, packing, labourer, yard operative, distribution, logistics, retail, care, goods in, goods out, Stock Controller, Retail, Bulk Replenishment, Stores person, Barista, returns, picker, packer, data entry, administration, administrator, reception, leisure assistant, sales assistant, student, graduate.
Commutable from: Corby, Thrapston, Kettering, Market Harborough, Rothwell, Desborough, Oundle, Uppingham
- Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- Subsided Canteen
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)