Our client is a market leader in their field and looking to recruit hardworking Warehouse Operatives to work on an ongoing temporary assignment which is reviewed on a weekly basis.
We have a full-time and a part-time position available.
Due to the location, Candidates will need their own transport to commute to work.
This is a very busy and fast moving warehouse where you will pick and pack orders.
- General warehouse / packing duties
- Loading and unloading of the vehicles
- General cleaning duties and tidying of work area
- Any further duties that may be asked of you by the client
- The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit due to the physical demands of the position
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Fork Lift licence would be beneficial but not essential.
- Well mannered, patient, and courteous persona
- Flexible availability to accommodate clients needs
- Must hold a valid driving license due to location
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent training
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am to 5.15pm Friday 8.00am - 1.30pm (Candidates need to be flexible as some weekend work will be required with days off in the week). Part time hours to be confirmed but could be between 15 - 22.5 hours per week.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.