Our client is a market leader in their field and looking to recruit hardworking Warehouse Operatives to work on an ongoing temporary assignment potentially for 6-12 Months which is reviewed on a weekly basis.
Due to the location, Candidates will need their own transport to commute to work.
This is a very busy and fast moving warehouse where you will pick and pack orders.
- General warehouse / packing duties
- Loading and unloading of the vehicles
- General cleaning duties and tidying of work area
- Any further duties that may be asked of you by the client
- The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit due to the physical demands of the position
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Fork Lift licence would be beneficial but not essential.
- Well mannered, patient, and courteous persona
- Flexible availability to accommodate clients needs
- Must hold a valid driving license due to location
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent training
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am to 5.15pm Friday 8.00am - 1.30pm (Candidates need to be flexible as some weekend work will be required with days off in the week).
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.