£9.67 - £14 per hour, Benefits: Temp to Perm Opportunities!!
22 days ago
Details for Warehouse Operative:
- 6am-2pm (Thursday-Monday) 37.5 hours per week
- Redditch B98 – Claybrook Drive
- Duration: Temporary on-going with an opportunity for permanent employment
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
General warehouse duties within a large, fast paced distribution centre for a leading DIY retailer
- Unloading items & redistributing to locations
- Picking and packing
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Shrink Wrapping
- Full training to use a LLOP truck which are electric trucks.
- Previous warehouse, Industrial or MHE experience is required for this position
- You must be comfortable with repetitive manual work with good computer literacy to input and track items in the warehouse.
This role would suit:
Warehouse operative, picking, packing, labourer, yard operative, MHE, distribution, logistics, retail, care, goods in, goods out, Stock Controller, Retail, Bulk Replenishment, Stores person, Barista, returns, picker, packer, data entry, administration, administrator, reception, leisure assistant, sales assistant, student, graduate.
Commutable from: Redditch, Studley, Alcester, Bidford, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Alvechurch, Barnt Green, Longbridge, Kings Heath & Birmingham.
- Full Training
- Full Training on a LLOP truck (after probationary period)
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free Parking
- 28 Days Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)