£18372 - £19107 per annum
7 months ago
PERMANENT ROLE - Warehouse Operative - Telford - 4 on 4 off - £19,107
We are currently recruiting for a world leading Logistics Company in Telford. Our client is looking for general warehouse operatives with experience using scanner guns, labelling and case counting.
- Hours: 06:00 - 18:00
- Salary:£18,372 rising £19,107 after probation
- Shifts: 4 on 4 off
As a Warehouse Operative you will be expected to carry out general warehouse duties as part of a team to exceed customer's expectations.
Job Description / Duties:
- You will be working in a fast paced chilled warehouse environment
- Work in a team environment
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately
- Ensure conduct and behaviour to be compliant with Health & Safety legislation and guidelines
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and operate IT systems as required
- Ensure correct handling of customers products is carried out at all stages within the facility
- Carrying out operational tasks as requested in order to achieve departmental and site objectives
Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to provide and understand the need for high standards of customer service,
- A proactive, flexible and "can do" attitude to resolve issues and challenges
- Attention to detail
- PC literate and numerate with good communication skills, an understanding of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to work as part of a team and also work independently
- Flexibility required regarding shift patterns
- Compliance with manual handling procedure
- Ability to train others to a high standard
- Compliance with manual handling procedures
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.