£10.32 - £11.32 per hour, Benefits: Paid Overtime + Bonus!!
5 months ago
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team and we have immediate start dates. No previous job experience required as full training will be provided.
Location: Hemel Hempstead. HP2 7GF
Pay: £10.32 per hour with overtime above 45 hours paid at a premium rate. £11.32 per hour until January for peak period
Bonus: Performance based bonus which you can start earning from your first day.
Shift pattern: 2pm-10pm (1400-2200) working 5 days out of 7
Weekends only and less than 5 days per week will be considered but must be fully flexible and able to work weekends.
- Working in Next’s warehouse to support the team with busy periods e.g. end of season sales
- A fully Covid-19 adapted warehouse to keep you safe at work
- Full training provided, setting you up for career success
- Packing items ready for dispatch to customers.
- You will need great attention to detail to maintain our high quality standards
Perks: Free Onsite Parking, Development Opportunities, Permanent opportunities with Next!
This position is being recruited by Meridian on behalf of Next.
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Yard Operative, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Student, Graduate, Casual Worker or similar, Care, FLT, forklift, Labourer, Goods In, Goods Out, Returns, Stock Control, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse Coordinator, Picker, Packer, Packing Operative
Commutable from: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Hatfield, Bourne End, Amersham, Harpenden, Luton, Chesham