We are currently recruiting for picker/packers:
Outline for the role is:
- Crop picking using secateurs
- Identify what is ripe enough to pick whilst walking along the rows - remove only ripe products as trained
- Environment can be up to 30C so you need to be happy working in heat
- Typical hours are 6am until 2pm when finished (before it gets to hottest point of day)
- Lifting is required
- Opportunity is available for those who wish to be trained in crop work ie working on trollies tending the plants etc.
To apply please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.