£9.66 per hour, Benefits: Minimum 6 months work + benefits!
3 months ago
Details for Warehouse Operative:
- 8am-5pm (0800-1700) - Monday-Friday - 40 hours per week
- Bradford, BD5 0NA
- Duration: Minimum 6 months work!
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
- Sorting documents, preparing the documents for scanning e.g. taking staples out, removing plastic wallets etc
- Feeding document through the scanners
- Picking and Packing document into boxes
- Making up boxes for document storage
- General warehouse duties
- Moving boxes containing confidential documents from storage racking facilities between warehouses.
- Unloading & Loading
- Heavy lifting required
- Using hand-held scanners to track goods arriving and leaving the facility.
- Picking confidential documents.
- Experience handballing would be useful.
You must be prepared to undergo a basic DBS and Credit check as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost. You must have long term UK residency.
This role would suit:
Warehouse operative, picking, packing, labourer, yard operative, distribution, logistics, retail, care, goods in, goods out, Stock Controller, Retail, Bulk Replenishment, Stores person, Barista, returns, picker, packer, data entry, administration, administrator, reception, leisure assistant, sales assistant, student, graduate.
- Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)