Birmingham, West Midlands
£8.21 - £8.97 per hour
8 months ago
General Operative - Witton - Days - 5 of of 7 - up to £8.97
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PASS A DBS CHECK, CREDIT CHECK AND CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES FOR 5 YEARS WORK HISTORY
We are currently recruiting for a world leading document storage company in the Witton area. Our client are looking for a general warehouse operative with a recent 5 year check-able work history due to the checks that need to be made because you will be delivering confidential documentation.
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00 during the week and 07:00 - 16:00 on weekend
Pay: £8.21 increasing to £8.97 after 13 weeks
Days: 5 days out of 7
Job Description / Duties:
· You will be working in a fast paced warehouse environment so ideally you will have some warehouse experience but full training will be provided.
· You will be required to lift heavy boxes up to 25kgs
· You must be comfortable operating at heights with good computer literacy skills to input and track items in the warehouse.
· Strong health and safety awareness is required for this role.
Experience & Qualifications:
· A recent 5 year check-able work history
· Ability to count accurately to enable the correct picking of stock
· Have appropriate hand, eye and foot coordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment safely
- Opportunity to go temp to perm
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.