Warehouse Operative - Banbury
We are currently recruiting for a world leading Logistics Company in Banbury. Our client is looking for general warehouse operatives with experience using PPT trucks, labelling and case counting.
Pay: £9.50 - 10.50 per hour
Shifts: Friday - Tuesday
Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - 07:00-16:20 OR 07:30-16:50
Saturday - 06:00-11:00 OR 07:00-12:00
Job Description / Duties:
Picking boxed food items, placing on a pallet truck and offloading into dispatch.
- You will be working in a fast paced chilled warehouse environment
- Work in a team environment
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately
- Ensure conduct and behaviour to be compliant with Health & Safety legislation and guidelines
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and operate IT systems as required
- Ensure correct handling of customers products is carried out at all stages within the facility
- Carrying out operational tasks as requested in order to achieve departmental and site objectives
You will be working in a chilled environment (between 4 and -20 degrees) and appropriate clothing will be provided.
Full training will be provided so no experience is required.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.