North West London, London
Up to £10.55 per hour
Milton Keynes Branch
about 2 months ago
Temp to Perm
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking Fulfilment AssociateS for our clients pharmacy operation
based in Acton, West London. A successful warehouse operative will help our client to run the most efficient
● Pick and pack orders for dispatch
● Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
● Proper use of all picking, dispatch systems to maintain proper stock level
● Hit the assigned KPIs
● Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
● Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements
to ensure own and safety of others
● Proven experience in warehouse operations - picking, packing
● Attention to detail and ready to hit the KPIs every hour
● Able to work well as part of a team and can organise tasks
● Able to work flexible hours, including weekends (40h/week)
● An understanding of health and safety requirements
● Reliable and trustworthy
● Literacy & numeracy
● Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
● Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
● Team player
Hours and rates of pay
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 & 09:00 - 18:00. Some weekends may be required at busy times.
- £10.55 per hour
- Temp to perm opportunity
Once perm you can look forward to receiving the following benefits.
Health and Well-being
Physical Well-being Allowance
- A physical well being allowance, which is a sum of £350 (after-tax) per qualifying year.
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employees have access to our 'Health e-hub' app and an online portal with videos, guides, CBT therapy and webinars providing advice and support on how to overcome life's mental and financial wellbeing challenges.
- You also have access to free advice from professional, qualified advisors who are trained to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via the compassionate care telephone service.
- The service covers various issues like - stress, bullying, bereavement, financial worries, alcohol and drugs misuse, neighbour disputes and much more.
Free Eye tests & Subsidised Glasses
- Will reimburse the cost of the eye test up to a maximum of £30
- Will pay up to £50 towards a single lens and frames
- Will pay up to £80 towards a pair of bifocal lenses and frames
Healthy Snacks Options
- Alongside the wellbeing allowance, they have ensured the provision of fresh fruit and healthy snacks at our clients offices.
Christmas Breaks Entitlements
- Employees receive the days (i.e. the intermittent days) following Christmas, off as paid holiday (this will not be deducted from your annual leave entitlements
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Stock Controller, Distribution, Logistics, FLT Driver, Retail, Yard Operative, Labourer, FLT Driver, Goods In, Goods Out, Bulk Replenishment, Stores-person.
Commutable from: Chiswick, Ealing, Perivale, Kensal green, White City, Hammersmith, Islesworth, Southall, Heston
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.