Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
7 months ago
Our client is currently looking for experienced Warehouse operatives to work within a central distribution centre in the Jarrow/South Shields area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment for a well established and prestigious brand with potential long term opportunities for the right candidates
Must have proven warehouse experience and be happy to work in a fast paced targeted environment.
Must also be flexible to work a variety of shifts between the hours of 7am and 10pm Monday-Friday
Duties to include:
- Loading and unloading goods ready for dispatch
- Quality checking products and completion of paperwork
- Scanning items to maintain stock levels
- Packing goods into various packaging and boxes
- Labelling goods prior to dispatch
- General Housekeeping duties
- Following strict health and safety guidelines
- Working as part of a close team to achieve company deadlines
- Potential for overtime, dependant on peak departmental periods
- Motivated and driven
- Fully experienced warehouse operative
- Fast Learner
- Good communicator
- Be confident on using computerised systems and hand held scanners
- Strong work history demonstrating solid related work history
- Employment/Training references readily available
Rate of pay £8.21 per hour (increases after 12 weeks)
All Candidates will be willing to undertake a criminal record check.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.