Our client based in Team Valley is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to work on a temporary basis in their busy depot.
Duties will include:
- Picking, packing and vehicle loading of retail food orders
- Unloading, accurate checking and storage of inbound Frozen and ambient products
- Safe use of manual handling equipment (FLT and ride on Pallet trucks)
- Ensuring work areas are kept tidy
- Ensuring vehicle maximum payloads are not exceeded, and are secure
- Ability to work well as a team and follow instruction
- Able to plan and organise workload
- An understanding of WMS and pick and pack technologies
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations relating to warehouse operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products Excel and Word
The right candidate will have previous experience in a relevant industry, (e.g Food Retail, Chilled and Ambient Distribution, Express Distribution and Warehousing) And Reach or Counterbalance FLT licence experience.
You must be flexible to work between the hours of 6am - 5pm, and you must be willing to work additional hours if required, which will include some night work, and occasional weekend working.
The rate of pay is £8.60 per hour.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.