Working within a lovely company with a well run, efficient Warehouse on the Heath Park Industrial Estate in Honiton. You will be picking and packing of goods, occasionally requiring heavy lifting. It is essential that you can operate a computerised stock control system, and are happy to deal with customers over the phone.
- Receiving daily work sheets and picking and packing a variety of small and large items onto pallets and into vans for delivery to site.
- Working in a team of Warehouse Operatives with a Supervisor and Depot Manager, requiring good team working skills.
- Answering customer queries and working with the company's office based staff to ensure that the packed goods are ready for despatch and right first time.
- Receiving and unloading deliveries and allocating into stores as appropriate.
- Experienced in Warehouse picking and packing
- IT literate with experience of CRM systems / computerised stock control systems
- Good telephone manner and happy speaking to customers over the phone
- Team player
- Focused and target driven
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
Working Hours: 8.30-5 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.