£9.70 - £10.70 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking to take on a Warehouse/ Stores Person for an ongoing period. Joining a small team of logistics workers, you will be working in a clean factory environment for a prestigious manufacturing engineering firm in Cheltenham.
A few (but not all!) benefits:
Good rates of pay (pay increases as you achieve progression targets and will be over £10.00 per hour after your first three months); modern facilities; subsidised canteen; free parking and an early finish on a Friday!
- Ability to work at height.
- Keen eye-for detail
- Past experience in warehouse work would be advantageous
- Picking component parts from stores according to daily plans
- Delivering correct component parts to assembly teams in the right quantity, at the right time
- Replenishing low or empty component containers
- Taking receipt of delivered component parts and putting them away in storage containers, ready to be picked for assembly
- Operating non-powered and powered pallet trucks to transport component parts
- Collecting finished, assembled, products from assembly line to make sure that they reach the dispatch team in time for release to customer.
- If you have an eye for detail and a conscientious attitude, if you take a pride in completing a good job and you have experience of working in a stores or warehouse facility, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Ability to work at height is essential.
- Powered pallet truck, lifting equipment, counterbalance and/or narrow aisle forklift certificates would all be advantageous but are not essential for this role
Easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
For more information or to apply for one of these roles, please either email email@example.com or send in your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.