£21000 - £21548 per annum
020 8680 5777
4 months ago
A leading international manufacturer and supplier of medical devices are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their friendly, hardworking team within their stores / warehouse department. The role will involve ensuring the safe movement of stock and materials (including storing goods received accurately), picking goods and despatching stock, and maintaining the accuracy of stock levels in the warehouse.
As Warehouse Operative your role will involve:
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift truck to move materials to and from the goods in, despatch and stores areas
- Accurately picking work orders, highlighting shortages or discrepancies and implementing data on the system
- Carrying out stock cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of stock levels in the warehouse and on the computer system
- Identifying any low levels of stock and communicate to your supervisor
- Processing despatch documentation through the computer system
I am interested in speaking with an experienced and team focused Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Picker & Packer, Despatch Operative, Stores Operative, or Goods Out Operative who possesses a Counterbalance forklift truck license and experience of using an ERP / integrated computer system. High attention to detail is essential for this role as well.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week with 1/2 hour for lunch every day.
Salary £21,000 to £21,548 p.a. (depending on level of experience).