£11 per hour, Benefits: Company Performance Bonus + Award ceremonies + Other Incentives
about 1 month ago
If you like walking a lot, this role could be a great opportunity for you as they sometimes walk up to 14 thousand steps in a day. You’ll also need to be comfortable that you can lift items up to the safe weight limit and be used to working to targets.
These are some of the duties they would like you to do:
- Sorting goods in and replenishing stock locations
- Picking stock for despatch using a job sheet and scanner
- Packing stock onto pallets or into boxes
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness.
- Experience of working in a warehouse is ideal but not essential.
- Experience of working with stock numbers or bar codes
- The ability to carry out some lifting up to 25kg
- A VNA Forklift licence is ideal but the willingness to be trained is an essential part of the role in the future
- Experience of working a powered pallet truck is desirable
- The ability to use a hand scanner
- Experience of picking orders, replenishing stock and packing orders is advantageous
Hours: 7am-4pm or 10am-7pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Pay: £11.00 per hour