£19000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Company Bonus, Subsidised Leisure
01392 423 301
17 days ago
Working within a lovely company with a well run, efficient Warehouse in Honiton. You will be picking and packing of goods, occasionally requiring heavy lifting. It is essential that you can operate a computerised stock control system, and are happy to deal with customers over the phone.
- Receiving daily work sheets and picking and packing a variety of small and large items onto pallets and into vans for delivery to site.
- Pre-assembling components into assemblies.
- Working in a team of Warehouse Operatives with a Supervisor and Depot Manager, requiring good team working skills.
- Moving pre-assembled work into the appropriate picking area.
- Pack & check consignments when required/rota.
- Answering customer queries and working with the company’s office based staff to ensure that the packed goods are ready for despatch and right first time.
- Receiving and unloading deliveries and allocating into stores as appropriate.
- Ensure customer returns are processed within 3 days of receipt.
- Ensure vendor returns are actioned.
- Help erect the show stand (nationally) when required, up to 16 times a year.
- General warehouse housekeeping- help promote the 5’s; sort, set in order, shine, standardise & sustain.
- Experienced in Warehouse picking and packing
- IT literate with experience of CRM systems / computerised stock control systems
- Good telephone manner and happy speaking to customers over the phone
Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
Up to 3% matched pension contributions
23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
10% membership discount for LED leisure
8.30-5 Monday to Friday 40 hour week