£9.85 - £11.11 per hour
22 days ago
Duties will include:
- Taking receipt of delivered component parts and putting them away in storage containers, ready to be picked for assembly lines
- Picking component parts from stores according to daily plans
- Delivering correct component parts to assembly teams
- Replenishing low or empty component containers
- A strong level of literacy and numeracy (counting out items, checking part numbers, completing basic paperwork);
- Strong attention to detail
- Pump trucks / Forklift licence / VNA experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work at height as the role will involve working on a VNA truck at times
7.45 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday, 7.45 - 12.30 Friday
A few (but not all!) benefits:
Good rates of pay; subsidised canteen, free parking and early finish on a Friday.
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.