£8.91 - £9.20 per hour, Benefits: Long term work until 2022!!! Plus Benefits!!
about 1 month ago
Details for Warehouse Operative:
- £8.91ph- £9.20ph + £10 shift allowance
- Monday-Friday - 40 hours per week - working either 8am-5pm (0800-1700) OR 9am-6pm (0900-1800) OR 1pm-10pm (1300-2200)
- Birmingham B24 OR B6 postcode
- Duration: Long term work until 2022!!
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
- Moving boxes containing confidential documents from storage racking facilities between warehouses.
- Unloading & Loading
- Heavy lifting required
- Using hand-held scanners to track goods arriving and leaving the facility.
- Picking confidential documents.
- Experience handballing would be useful.
You must be prepared to undergo a basic DBS and Credit check as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost. You must have long term UK residency.
This role would suit:
Warehouse operative, picking, packing, labourer, yard operative, distribution, logistics, retail, care, goods in, goods out, Stock Controller, Retail, Bulk Replenishment, Stores person, Barista, returns, picker, packer, data entry, administration, administrator, reception, leisure assistant, sales assistant, student, graduate.
Commutable from: Birmingham City Centre, Sutton Coldfield, Nechells, Aston, Erdington, Small Heath, Stechford, Castle Bromwich, Perry Barr, Great Barr & Castle Vale
- Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- Subsided Canteen
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)