Would you like to work and be part of one of the largest and most successful high-street fashion retailers in the world?
We are recruiting Logistics Associates who are:-
- Seeking a full time position with the opportunity of becoming permanent after 12 weeks.
- Wanting to learn and develop their skills.
- Committed to creating a positive customer experience by making sure that our clients garments are delivered to their stores and online customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Able to work from 06:30hrs - 14:30hrs 5 days from 7.
- Strive to achieve DC and department goals.
- Keep the DC environment clean and tidy.
- Being sure to take care of all our clients garments and products.
- Follow all procedures regarding health and safety routines in all areas of the DC to guarantee your personal safety, as well as the safety of other colleagues.
- Flexible to work in all departments to secure our clients logistics and company goals.
Daily Duties could include: (Depending on the department you will be working in).
- Unloading and sorting garments arriving daily by truck or container.
- Storing garments and products into predetermined locations.
- Supporting the replenishment process of sold garments to our clients stores by picking and packing garments and products into the designated storage containers.
- Record and input data using our clients systems.
- Loading the picked and allocated garments for delivery to stores.
- £9.10ph + Overtime increasing to £9.30 after 12 weeks.
- On site gym
- Roof garden
- Subsidised canteen and free hot drinks
- Free parking
Please email your CV in the first instance. You will be required to attend an Induction week commencing 12th January 2020.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.