£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension & Private Medical
The Recruitment Team
27 days ago
Warehouse Operations Manager - PERMANENT ROLE - up to £45,000pa
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is leading National Logistics company, looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join our team at our new site based out of Warrington.
- Up to £45,000pa + Benefits
- Working any 5 out of 7 on a rotating shift pattern.
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance & Pension scheme
As part of the senior management team , You will be an integral member of a 400 strong warehouse operation, you will own the delivery of KPI's and operational targets and use your strong leadership skills you will inspire and developed a team of up to 80 colleagues per shift which includes the wider warehouse operation in a highly pressurised environment.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will strive to provide continuous improvement in every aspect of the operation, You will actively collaborate with stakeholders to provide a joined-up delivery on commitments and be a champion of our culture of trust & drive an award-winning H&S standard.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operations Manager is required to liaise with stakeholders to coordinate flexing of site capacity to suit flow of processing volumes
- Delivering excellent service, meeting all financial/ budgetary KPI's and contractual commitments
- To work in conjunction with the site key stakeholders and contractor leadership team to ensure the transport operation meets the needs of our client and their customers
- Ensure that all shift activities are completed in line with all legislative/procedural guidelines
- Nurture and develop your team driving for continuous improvement and progression, using relevant management tools
- To actively work collaboratively with all department to provide a joined-up delivery of operational requirements
- Responsibility for the day to day implementation of site people policies, engagement of colleagues and undertaking all activities relating to direct management of an operational management team
- To champion our culture of trust, respect and togetherness in line company missions and values
- Investing in and driving our award-winning health and safety standard
- Operations Manager to inform Authority of any emergency and security incidents where appropriate
- Informed of any children / minors that are on site
- Except for protest incidents, the Duty Manager does not go to the scene of any incident
- Promote and support Covid-19 required measure
- Control of and responsibility of the Incident Log
- Responsibility of data security
- Responsible for management and control of ensuring Visitors' Log is maintained for Site visitors, contractors and delivery personnel
- Final liaison point for all Site issues
- Coordination of all incidents
- Responsible for ensuring all Site Operator Personnel duties are covered i.e. coordinating leave and sickness absences
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be a natural leader, who can coach, nurture & develop your team, helping them to achieve and exceed their KPI's and deliver on department objectives
- Must have 2 years' experience as Operations Manager in a similar environment
- Must have 2 years' experience leading & developing teams
- Must be experienced at managing process for high volume goods at warehouse or depot
- Must have experience of managing a team within a fast-paced operation, ideally within a logistics environment
- Must display clear communication skills at all levels with clients, colleagues and reports
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Please APPLY ON LINE , if you have any question please give us a call on 0118 907 3199 Option 1 Manger vacancies, Option 2 for all other vacancies.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.