£30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, parking
01392 423 301
13 days ago
Are you an energetic, enthusiastic and highly experienced Warehouse Manager with strong people management skills and experience of SAP? If so, we have a great, Devon based opportunity to manage in excess of 30 staff and 2 shift supervisors. The role will be based at Tiverton with responsibility for Health & Safety, quality, all stock movements, hygiene and housekeeping of the Warehouse and Distribution teams. Keeping final product, material losses and damages to a minimum, ensuring equipment is maintained.
- Effectively lead the warehouse and distribution teams
- Work closely with an outsourced and off site transport and planning
- Develop team leaders to ensure SAP capability is cascaded through direct reports.
- Monitoring yields in SAP report and identifying opportunities for savings whilst investigating.
- Ensure all deliveries are on time and in full (OTIF)
- Follow the weekly production schedule, flagging any issues that may cause disruption to the warehouse management and/or deliveries
- Carry-out PDR’s & reviews for staff and Shift Managers.
- Assist in developing work instructions, team assessment and performance monitoring and training records.
- SAP warehouse management essential, including stock-taking
- Having the ability to coach and develop others to improve performance is essential.
- Lead from the front
- Health & Safety awareness
- Sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- BRC standards in warehousing
Strong people management skills
Excellent communication skills
The ability to multitask
8am-4pm Monday to Friday