£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in goods out / despatch in a warehouse environment, and have strong working knowledge of Sage 200 (ideally) or another ERP system?
A Goods Out / Despatch Administrator opportunity on a permanent basis has arisen at a leading and award winning manufacturer and supplier of medical equipment in Croydon, where you will be responsible for providing a despatch function for all customer orders, service and sales requirements and supplier related products. You will also be responsible for maintaining all stock held in the Despatch warehouse.
As Goods Out / Despatch Administrator, you will:
- Pick components for customer orders
- Coordinate the despatch of sales orders, ensuring deadlines are met
- Communicate any identified shortages
- Carry out stock counts - ensuring the accuracy of stock held in the Despatch warehouse
- Process all despatch documentation correctly through the system
There will also need to be flexibility when it comes to helping out in the Stores department if necessary as well.
Previous warehouse goods out / despatch experience is essential along with strong knowledge of Sage 200 or another similar ERP system, and a high attention to detail
Hours: 40 hours per week (flexible start and finish times)
Salary £20-25,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.