£20000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
Are you a Warehouse Administrator and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client a leading National Logistics company, looking for a Warehouse Data Input Administrator to join our team at our new site based out of North weald, Epping .
- £20,000 pa + 10% night shift premium
- Working any 5 out of 7 - Weekend work required
- Shift times: 22:00 - 06:30 Nights
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days Holiday & Pension scheme
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
As a Warehouse Data Input Administrator, you will be using the in-house stock control system to collate, record & report on activity for the different departments within the operation, using your experience within a similar warehouse/transport administration role to support service level agreements to our customers
You will be responsible for all the literature & leaflets on-site, monitoring stock levels and ordering these as required alongside taking ownership of all office ordering for replacement, repairs, maintenance of site equipment, stationery and consumables
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting, recording and reporting all Managed Information Systems data in reference to throughput and volumes for all Departments
- Use tools available to collect data such as ANPR and completed paper-based pro-forma’s for Performance Tracking purposes
- Monitor and order replacement Key Messages Cards and leaflets
- Support Covid-19 required measures
- Monitor and order replacement, repairs, maintenance of site equipment, stationery, consumables, etc.
- Dealing with admin queries
- Ensure that stock availability and service levels are monitored to the requirements of the customer
- Have accountability for recording and producing accurate data in a timely manner and all issues arising are acted upon
- Ensure department operates in line with all company and customer procedures and requirements relating to Health and Safety
- Escalate issues that are likely to affect the performance of the department the site or relationship with the customer to the Duty Manager
- Must have 6 months experience as an Administrator, preferably within logistics or warehousing.
- Must have good numerical, analytical skills & an acute attention to detail
- Must have excellent communicating skills both verbal and written.
- Must have experience of stock management & sound knowledge of stock control systems would be highly desirable
- Strong IT skills & systems knowledge required
- Must be able to work proactively on independent tasks & deliver projects as part of team.
- Driven by continual improvement and high personal standards
Please APPLY ON LINE