£11 - £23000 per annum
PN WC 21.02.20_1582297290
about 1 month ago
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an experience Warehouse Coordinator on a permanent contract to join one of our key clients in Glasgow.
This is an opportunity to join a globally recognised brand and a company that will nurture your skill set and assist you in your career progression.
Salary: £23,000 per annum, DOE
- To be responsible for warehouse functions for the business unit.
- To follow the company Health & Safety, & Environmental policies.
- To ensure a high level of quality, efficiency and consistency in providing the administration support for warehouse functions.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement with all department staff.
- To receive, pick, put away and pack products.
- Liaise with other warehouses to verify the deliveries received.
- To carry out the transfer of stock in a timely manner to/from applicable warehouses.
- To carry out the replenishment of all picking locations.
- To be responsible for ensuring monthly reports are submitted on time.
- At all times be responsible for the safety of yourself, other staff and visitors, in and around your immediate work area.
- To be responsible for booking in returned items for workshop.
- To put away spare parts in the correct locations.
- Follow department processes and procedures.
- To contact the carrier regarding collection/delivery queries.
- Good general standard of education with a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths NVQ qualifications
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- Organising, planning skills and customer service background
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.