0118 907 3199
15 days ago
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 8:00 - 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Stock Room Apprentice you will be trained on all procedures required within a warehouse environment which will give you a fantastic grounding for your future career.
Your training will enable you to understand and facilitate inward & Outbound stock movements, Use IT systems to record all goods movement, Learn important Health and Safety procedures and contribute to an effective operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the Electrical Trade sector, You will learn all about the industry whilst completing the apprentice programme which will take around 15 months to finish.
- Facilitate in inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
- Supporting local same/next day deliveries
- Hold good communication skills, with the confidence to interact with customers and colleagues both face to face and via the phone/email
- The ability to follow instruction
- The want to take on new roles and challenges
- Have good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- Customer service skills with the understanding that the customer is the most important element to working within branch
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Apply ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.