You will oversee the accurate, timely and safe delivery of products to customers whilst maximising the use of resources to meet the delivery schedule. You will not just be a Warehouse and Distribution Manager, but a self motivated and experienced manager who will drive capacity growth through continual process improvement, whilst providing key contributions to, and subsequently executing, the distribution strategy.
- Drive performance by ensuring our people are skilled and motivated through effective coaching and development
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of various engineering parts and components into the business and out onto site to ensure an absolutely seamless supply.
- Continually improve capacity and quality by undertaking process improvements underpinned by qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Drive turnover and gross margin performance through the effective management of distribution resources to meet the delivery schedule
- Assume a leadership role within the department and across the supervisory team ensuring improvements and developments are aligned to the company's brand
- Ensure that the tools and systems used to receipt and ship goods support current activities and future growth
- Ensure the safe working environment of the distribution centre through driving adherence to standards
- As a leader you will be accountable for ensuring the distribution centre is a great place to work, creating a coaching and development culture that motivates and engages people to become high performers: so you will be a superb people manager.
- Experienced in Warehouse supervision
- An advocate for delivering an excellent customer experience
- IT literate with experience of CRM systems
- Focused on coaching and developing people
- Resource capacity utilisation
- Storage capacity utilisation
- Stock accuracy
- Team engagement
- Driven to get things right
- A positive and motivational leader
- Focused and target driven
- Confident and trusted in their decision making
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
Working Hours: 8.30-5 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.