0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
We are looking for Warehouse Administrator to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Bristol
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Warehouse Administrator, you will be integral part of the Warehouse team; you will be supporting the warehouse manager & Supervisors with day to day operation.
You will be supporting on order processing, stock receipt & release alongside managing inbound calls to ensure our customers great the best possible service.
We are looking for someone who is great at organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work load prioritising as you may need to several tasks at the same time.
You will be required to get out in the warehouse and support the team, Picking & Packing to ensure customers receive their orders on time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Provide administrative support in regard to order processing, stock receipt and release, proof of delivery and all other general administrative requirements, including filing and answering the telephone.
- Answer queries from suppliers, customers and branches through liaison with commercial offices, suppliers and branches and make sure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that maintenance and improvement of housekeeping is followed throughout working hours to ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with.
- Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs
- Adhere to the pre-determined RDC standard Operating Procedures ensuring stock is received and despatched efficiently and within the timescale requirements
- Assist other Warehouse Operatives in the facilitation of any ad hoc duties including picking; packing, marshalling, FLT driving, loading and administration to ensure the RDC requirements and service are met on a daily basis.
- Great Time and Priority Management
- Great organisational skills
- Previous administration experience essential
- Competent user of IT software packages
- Cope well under pressure
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.